What is Decorative Edging/Curbing?Concrete landscape edging or curbing that can be used to accentuate a landscape bed or other landscaping areas. It’s a long lasting edging that is charismatic, eye-catching and cost effective. A range of colors and stamps are offered to help achieve the look you desire. The edging is durable enough so can put your mower wheel on it to eliminate weed whacking against the edging. It also acts as a deterrent for weeds and unlike plastic edging does not rise due to cold temperatures heaving the ground.
· More economical and durable than traditional lawn edging.
· Will not rust like steel, decompose like wood, come out of the ground like plastic, or move like bricks.
· Multiple color and design options.
· Successful root barrier.
· Design flexibility including flowing curves, straight lines and custom designs.
· Existing landscape not disturbed.
· Reduces edging and trimming times.
· Professional appearance adds value and curb appeal to your property.
· Most jobs are completed in one day.
· Continuous concrete eliminates shifting and grass growing between joints.
Call Today (716) 697-2334